Shea and company investment banking

US subsidiary of Shangdong Yuhuang Chemical Co. US with an ambitious plan: build a world scale chemical complex on 1,300 acres of farm land shea and company investment banking St James Parish, Louisiana. At the time of the announcement in 2014, it was the largest green field foreign direct investment by a Chinese company in the US. 85 billion dollars of total investment expended.

The North American subsidiary of Shandong Yuhuang Chemical Co. Houston, and is developing its first major U. The world-scale project will entail three phases, with construction on the first phase beginning in the fourth quarter of 2017. We plan to complete the first phase of the industrial complex, a world-scale methanol unit, in late 2017 with an initial production capacity of 1. 7 million tons of methanol a year scheduled to be online in Q4 2019.

Our focus in the execution of our project has always been the safe design, construction and operation of our methanol plant, insuring compliance with environmental regulations. Charlie Yao, CEO of YCI Methanol One, LLC. It is projected that about 60 percent of the methanol produced by the first phase of the project will sold to North American customers and distributed by barges, rail cars and trucks. The remaining 40 percent will be exported mainly to Europe, NE Asia and China, where a certain percentage could be used by SYCC in China. When the first phase is completed, the YCI St. James plant will have over 100 permanent employees. After the first methanol plant is completed, Yuhuang plans to continue to execute their multi-phase strategy, developing the 1,300 acre site into a world-class chemical manufacturing complex.

Eventually, the complex will employ several hundred employees. Charlie Yao is currently CEO of YCI Methanol One, LLC. US subsidiary of Shandong Yuhuang Chemical Ltd. Charlie Yao has over 10 years of industrial technical and manufacturing experiences in chemical and petrochemical industry and more than 15 years of business management experiences ranging from sales, marketing, commercial management, capital investment management and supply chain management. Charlie Yao received his BS Chemistry degree from Wuhan University in China, his Ph.